Leverage Adobe Photoshop’s Layer Comps feature to build interactive GUIs with Altia PhotoProto.
Photoshop’s Layer Comps allow designers to present variations of the same design by simply turning on and off the different layers / layer groups. This feature is great for showcasing different options, trying different combinations, and comparing styles. In this white paper, you’ll learn:
- Why Layer Comps are a powerful feature
- How to set up and use Layer Comps
- How Altia’s Photoshop plug-in PhotoProto uses Layer Comps to create interactive GUIs
To learn more about Altia, read below.
To create market leading products, you need a GUI that is engaging and intuitive, offering actionable information in a simple way. With Altia, you can do just that…smarter, faster and cheaper.
Customers want the iPhone experience — fun, easy-to-use, feature-rich screens with state-of-the-art graphics. And it’s up to your team (and your team alone) to deliver.
Since 1991, Altia has been helping companies in all areas of the embedded display market to innovate their user interfaces. With our powerful suite of HMI engineering software, you have the ability to create a delightful HMI with the team you have today — on time and on budget. And that HMI is production ready. Altia-generated graphics code is now running in some of the industry’s most exciting displays.
With Altia’s User Interface Engineering suite, you can:
- Build complex, complete UI models from scratch or import artists’ assets from Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator -- and behavior flowcharts from Microsoft Visio
- Integrate with third party tools or your own application code to get a simulation model
- Use a model to test code, algorithms, concepts and systems (Eliminate hardware mock ups!)
- Convert your tested Altia Design model into deployable graphics code
- Generated code is small and efficient – and optimized for any OS and a wide variety of hardware platforms
Altia: One Tool, Limitless Possibilities
Our DeepScreen Code Generator supports a wide array of hardware targets. This gives you greater flexibility to find the best-fit hardware for your product. Altia now supports these industry-leading platforms.
*New for the release of Altia Design 10
**New for the release of Altia Design 10.1