As safety-critical telltales make their way onto digital instrument cluster displays, developers must ensure that their systems meet strict requirements for the design and architecture of hardware and software architectures.
Altia provides ISO 26262 engineering software and services to address the requirements for automotive OEMs and Tier 1s to provide functionally safe embedded HMIs.
ISO 26262: The Safety Activity Monitor (SAM)
- ISO 26262-compliant Safety Element out of Context (SEooC)
- Crucial component for the development of safety-critical applications
- Implemented for DeepScreen code generation
- Functional Safety objects need to be shown as intended
- Potential failures need to be avoided through proper system architecture
- If a failure within the display data chain is detected, the system should be driven to a “safe” state
ISO 26262 Engineering Services
Altia’s ISO 26262 experts are available worldwide to provide…
- Functional Safety consulting
- Starter program for evaluating safety issues and analyzing current state
- Custom packages to help projects get compliant
- Design and architecture services geared toward HMI applications
Ideal for automotive OEMs and Tier 1s seeking to develop and deploy cost-effective HMIs
Safety-Focused Software & Services
Altia is proud to deliver production-proven user interface development software along with the ISO 26262 expertise our customers depend on to deliver safety-critical HMI programs.
Want to talk to our team about our ISO 26262 offerings? Put your information here and we will contact you soon!