With Altia’s User Interface Engineering suite, you can:
- Build complex, complete UI models from scratch or import artists’ assets from Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator -- and behavior flowcharts from Microsoft Visio
- Integrate with third party tools or your own application code to get a simulation model
- Use a model to test code, algorithms, concepts and systems (Eliminate hardware mock ups!)
- Convert your tested Altia Design model into deployable graphics code
- Generated code is small and efficient – and optimized for any OS and a wide variety of hardware platforms
COLLABORATE with new features like…
- Classing – Break down complex interfaces into manageable pieces. Work in parallel and then merge separate projects seamlessly. Apply changes to multiple objects at the same time.
- Navigator – This feature is the blueprint for your Altia projects. Whether the design is your own or belongs to a colleague, Navigator lets you quickly explore and understand designs. Get up to speed – fast!
- The Flash Object – This Altia Design add-on lets you import pre-existing Flash content into your user interfaces. Add engaging media for splash screens, special alerts, seasonal offerings and more.
- Vectors – Not new, but improved support for SVG content! Expand your artistic opportunities by including crisp, clean vector images in your HMI. As a bonus, vector images take up less memory, so you can start shopping in the lower memory (and lower cost) hardware aisle.
INNOVATE with features like…
- The Blur Effect – Enhance your raster images with this new feature, by adding motion effects or combine with transparency for cool reflections on stationery objects in your display.
- Freetype Fonts – Get smoother fonts, both in Altia Design and on your final target.
- External Image Processing – You now have increased flexibility to optimize image formats for load times or memory usage.
Then generate graphics code for your Altia interface into production on even more targets than ever before!
Want to learn more about the new features in Altia Design 10? Check out our Feature Videos.
Altia: One Tool, Limitless Possibilities
Our DeepScreen Code Generator supports a wide array of hardware targets. This gives you greater flexibility to find the best-fit hardware for your product. Altia now supports these industry-leading platforms.
*New for the release of Altia Design 10
**New for the release of Altia Design 10.1