Get an Altia USB drive loaded with interactive demos, product information and videos of Altia in action
With Altia’s User Interface Engineering suite, you can:
- Build complex, complete user interface models from scratch or import artists’ assets from Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator along with behavior flowcharts from Microsoft Visio
- Integrate with third party tools or your own application code to get a simulation model
- Use a model to test code, algorithms, concepts and systems (Eliminate hardware mock ups!)
- Convert your tested Altia Design model into deployable graphics code
- Generated code is small and efficient – and optimized for any OS and a wide variety of hardware platforms
The Display Object offers a powerful way to create and manage multi-layer designs. Using the Navigator, users create multiple layers of design elements within the design canvas and get total control over layer properties. Scrolling, panning, fades and even more eye-catching animations are even easier to implement. This new feature is now available for the Freescale MPC564S (Rainbow) and Freescale Vybrid targets. Read more...
The 3D Object will make next generation embedded displays outstanding. This new feature offers support for dazzling 3D animation, lighting and texture effects in Altia graphical user interface designs. The 3D Object is currently supported for OpenGL ES 2.0. Read more...
With Altia Design 10.2, targets updates are released independently and can be used alongside previous versions of the same target – in the same Altia Design session. New targets for Freescale, NXP, Renesas, Texas Instruments and Apple iPhone / iPad are now available. Read more...