Altia + NXP VFxxx (Vybrid) = Great GUIs
Altia offers stellar support for NXP VFxxx (Vybrid) – so you can create a cool and completely custom user interface in Altia Design and then generate production C code optimized for your NXP VFxxx (Vybrid) hardware.
Why Altia for VFxxx (Vybrid)?
Get details about why VFxxx (Vybrid) and Altia are the powerful choice for low power embedded GUIs.
- Understand what makes VFxxx (Vybrid) the perfect pick for your next user interface.
- Learn how Altia leverages VFxxx (Vybrid)’s resources to super-size your GUI.
- Altia saves RAM and ROM for VFxxx (Vybrid) GUIs — but how much? Get the numbers.
Features of the DeepScreen Target for NXP VFxxx (Vybrid)
- Hardware accelerated graphics – DCU, DCU-Lite and OpenVG
- Runtime image clipping to reduce the amount of updating to the display and to increase the overall system performance
- Layer capabilities for taking maximum advantage of hardware features
- Choose your layer formats – ARGB8888, ARGB4444, PAL1, PAL2, ALPHA8, RGB565 and many more
- Great looking fonts with anti-aliasing
- Dirty region redrawing for lightning fast screen updates
- Support for vectors and images – as well as animation, stimulus and control code
How do I get started with my GUI?
Implementing a new GUI can be a daunting task. Where do my graphics come from? Which hardware do I choose? How do I know if the User Experience is right?
Never fear. Altia is here to help.
Want to know more? Get in touch.
Want to learn more about how Altia can help you get outstanding graphics into production on the NXP VFxxx (Vybrid)? Put your information here and we’ll contact you soon!