Altia + NXP VFxxx (Vybrid) = Great GUIs
Altia offers stellar support for NXP VFxxx (Vybrid) – so you can create a cool and completely custom user interface in Altia Design and then generate production C code optimized for your NXP VFxxx (Vybrid) hardware.
Why Altia for VFxxx (Vybrid)?
Get details about why VFxxx (Vybrid) and Altia are the powerful choice for low power embedded GUIs.
- Understand what makes VFxxx (Vybrid) the perfect pick for your next user interface.
- Learn how Altia leverages VFxxx (Vybrid)’s resources to super-size your GUI.
- Altia saves RAM and ROM for VFxxx (Vybrid) GUIs — but how much? Get the numbers.
Features of the DeepScreen Target for NXP VFxxx (Vybrid)
- Hardware accelerated graphics – DCU, DCU-Lite and OpenVG
- Runtime image clipping to reduce the amount of updating to the display and to increase the overall system performance
- Layer capabilities for taking maximum advantage of hardware features
- Choose your layer formats – ARGB8888, ARGB4444, PAL1, PAL2, ALPHA8, RGB565 and many more
- Great looking fonts with anti-aliasing
- Dirty region redrawing for lightning fast screen updates
- Support for vectors and images – as well as animation, stimulus and control code
How do I get started with my GUI?
Implementing a new GUI can be a daunting task. Where do my graphics come from? Which hardware do I choose? How do I know if the User Experience is right?
Never fear. Altia is here to help.
Want to know more? Get in touch.