In a recent survey of Altia employees, we took a look at the culture of the company and defined our corporate values. The results of the survey are impressive — but come as no surprise.
These are the corporate values defined by Altia’s global team.
- Results Driven: We are responsible and accountable and we get stuff done. We own it!
- Customer Focused: We find a way to help customers solve their business challenges.
- Solutions Focused: We provide QUALITY and functionally safe solutions. We don’t just “check the box”.
- Passionate: We love what we do and it shows in our work.
- Innovative: We learn and are not afraid to try. We look for better way to do things.
- Respect: Everyone has a voice. We appreciate diversity and input from others
- Collaboration: We share information and look for win-wins.
- Team: We realize it takes a team – no one does it on their own.
- Friendly / Caring: We make time to help.
- Utility: What we do gets used.
Great Place to Work
- Integrity and Transparency: We are honest, candid and do the right thing.
- Flexibility: We appreciate alternative ways of doing things and getting things done.
- Speed: We move fast and smart. We anticipate and don’t wait to be told.
- Cool Technology: We value solid, creative engineering done right.
- Challenging: We value challenge, have a sense of urgency and commit to “finding a way”.
It’s true! Each member of the Altia team takes ownership in the success of our customers and our company. At Altia, everyone matters. This truly is a great place to work.
Want to join our team? Check out our job listings — https://www.altia.com/careers/.