Altia helps manufacturers get amazing Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) from the artist’s imagination to any hardware in the shortest amount of time. By providing powerful, professional-grade embedded GUI development tools and services, we help creative, customer-focused designers and software engineers worldwide deploy game-changing user interfaces. Automotive, medical, industrial and consumer electronics companies rely on Altia’s best-in-class software and services to get their GUIs into production. Check us out at www.Altia.com.
We’re searching for a C++ Software Developer who will help design and develop advanced automated testing technologies for Graphical User Interfaces to be deployed on embedded systems. Partner with embedded engineers and technicians to integrate and interface new PC-based solutions with embedded hardware platforms.
- Work in a fast-paced Agile environment with the product owners and software engineers to develop and implement enterprise automated software solutions. Emphasis on software automation technologies, techniques, strategies and solutions.
- Work with embedded software engineers and technicians to interface and integrate automated software solutions with embedded hardware systems
- Produce unit tests, integration tests and test results artifacts using the Company’s Requirements traceability tools
- Produce both technical and user-oriented documentation
- Training of Altia engineering staff in the use and maintenance of new features and tools developed
- Track status and communicate progress effectively to project leads and to management
- Follow Altia’s established processes governing the entire software development lifecycle
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 years of active engineering experience in C++11 and/or C++14
- Adept at planning projects and working independently
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Self-starter with strong personal work ethic, and a “whatever it takes” attitude
Get Extra Credit for:
- Experience in developing and implementing HMI / 2D graphics / Database / Network applications and solutions in the PC Windows and Linux environments
- Good working knowledge of software automation technologies, techniques, strategies and solutions especially as these relate to the graphics engineering domain
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Experience using JAMA, Confluence, JIRA
- Active experience in QT software development and python software development
- Embedded hardware experience
- Database setup, optimization and maintenance
- SQL Database programming via C++
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and/or later
- Power Shell scripting
- Makefile scripting
To apply: Please submit cover letter plus resume to JohnG@Altia.com
Altia is proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.