Altia and NXP are preparing to present “Automotive Cockpits of the Future: Single Processor, Several Displays.”
This live webinar will take place on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 8:00 am PST / 11:00 pm EST / 5:00 pm CET.
To register for the webinar, click here.
As development teams create rich user experience for IVI systems, clusters and HUDs, automotive OEMs and Tier 1s are turning to Altia and NXP to deliver intuitive and informative HMIs for production vehicles.
In this webinar, Altia will deep-dive into the full automotive eCockpit dashboard created by Altia and NXP. Driven by a single i.MX QuadMax applications processor and equipped with multiple Altia-generated HMIs, the full automotive eCockpit demonstrates Altia and NXP’s powerful combination of technologies which will continue to be a smart choice for powering cockpits of the future.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn about the powerful capabilities of the i.MX series of processors for automotive applications
- Learn how Altia’s code generator and safety architecture leverages i.MX features to deliver optimized graphics code with a small footprint and high performance.
- Discover the way Altia’s user interface software provides parallel development of 3D assets for multi-developer collaboration
- See the time-saving method for updating HMI content without regenerating code – at both pre- and post-production
- Get a live demo of Altia’s tool chain to see the workflow from graphics to generated code
Click here to register.
We hope you will join us!