As a result of the continually evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the Intuitive Vehicles Summit 2020 will now be held on 6 – 7 October 2020 at MOTORWORLD Region Stuttgart, co-hosted by Visteon and Borgward. Altia will be there!
In times of increasing connectivity and advanced tech features in cars, consumers – now more than ever – expect an intuitive, seamless and safe experience. How can car manufacturers, suppliers and the industry in general achieve this without ending in an “arms race for functions”?
At Intuitive Vehicles 2020, Altia will spend two days with companies including Visteon, Porsche, Valeo, PSA Group, Bosch and more sharing our expert thoughts and experience on how to create the ideal HMI.
From March 18-19 at MOTORWORLD in Stuttgart, Germany, we will discuss important topics related to automotive UX, including…
- Brand recognition in a rapidly changing Automotive World
- Designing user-friendly interior & lighting design
- The role of voice in the future of automotive interfaces
- Creating innovative user interfaces with HMI Development Tools
- Advanced Display Technology and its role in enhancing Automotive UX
- The crucial roles of augmented and mixed realities
- …and much more
Join the Altia team at Intuitive Vehicles 2020! Participate in our AR/VR panel discussion, led by Armin Koelker, Sales Director EMEA, on March 18th at 14:00. Be sure to check out Altia’s HMI development software in action in our latest head-up display demo.
We hope to see you in Stuttgart!