Altia helps manufacturers get amazing Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) from the artist’s imagination to any hardware in the shortest amount of time. By providing powerful, professional-grade embedded GUI development tools, we help creative, customer-focused designers and software engineers worldwide deploy game-changing user interfaces. Automotive, medical, industrial and consumer electronics companies rely on Altia’s best-in-class software and services to get their GUIs into production. Check us out at www.Altia.com.
We are seeking a high energy and driven technical sales hunter/huntress who likes a challenge and can grow current accounts and discover and develop new opportunities. This key hire will come with a well-developed network both in and out of the embedded electronics markets and a solid understanding of embedded software engineering and tools. The Sales Manager IoT, North America will report to the Vice President, Global Sales and work from their home office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive design wins for embedded GUI/HMI projects for agriculture, construction, off-road, motorcycle, medical equipment, industrial, and consumer applications in North America with new and existing customers
- Prospect for new business with minimal direction
- Have the vision to see the solution to the business needs of customers
- Profitably and consistently exceed revenue targets and quotas
- Develop strong, trusted relationships with key customers and partners through relationship building, technical competence, strong listening skills, and a genuine passion to guide their success
- Providing accurate sales forecasts that will be a key factor in overall company planning
- Work closely with internal and external partners to drive new business opportunities
- Ensure a long-term competitive edge for the territory through a value-added approach to prospects and customers
- Rolls up your sleeves when appropriate, and be an active participant in new product development, sales strategies and marketplace analysis
Education & Experience:
- B.S. or higher in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in sales within an embedded software environment, embedded display programming, device or screen-based user interface design
- Familiarity with embedded development technologies and embedded software development tools
- An excellent communicator within a team as well as with customers over email, teleconferencing and face to face
- Demonstrated success in solution selling, selling into the defined verticals and ideally selling software solutions
- Services sales experience highly desirable
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Prepared to travel ~75% of the time
- The successful candidate for this key role will possess the following personal characteristics:
- Passionate about his/her work and driven by the success of the entire team
- Displays and inspires a culture of excellence and accountability with his/her peers and team
- Self-motivated, analytical, aggressive hunter highly organized and detail oriented
Culture / Environment:
At Altia, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, free of discrimination and harassment, where equal employment opportunity is available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Altia believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad and diverse candidate pool. We encourage you to apply!
Position Title: Sales Manager
Career Level: Experienced
Function: Global Sales
Location: Remote – United States
Relocation Expenses: No
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Learn more about life at Altia at: https://www.facebook.com/AltiaInc/