Altia helps manufacturers get amazing Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) from the artist’s imagination to any hardware in the shortest amount of time. By providing powerful, professional-grade embedded GUI development tools, we help creative, customer-focused designers and software engineers worldwide deploy game-changing user interfaces. Automotive, medical, industrial and consumer electronics companies rely on Altia’s best-in-class software and services to get their GUIs into production. Check us out at www.Altia.com.
This position is based out of Altia’s Colorado Springs Headquarters, with potential for remote (US) assignment.
As the Sales Operations Analyst, you will build the processes that ensure revenue optimization from lead generation through customer success. You will also conduct data analyses that will be used in strategic decision making across the entire sales team and other parts of the business. This role reports to the Vice President of Global Sales.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics, delivering regular insights to the business – Define and deliver recommendations to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and optimizing tool use
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting for reps, managers, sales leaders and executive team
- Improve renewal and upsell processes
- Support sales competition by reporting on performance and managing communications to sales leaders to drive success
- Identify and make recommendations to eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Serve as primary system administrator for 20+ users, managing basic admin functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Manage and administer all technical aspects of key sales systems (Salesforce, Teams Meetings, and more)
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies and create and provide relevant sales training materials to assist with on-boarding new sales talent
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline is preferred; an equivalent combination of education and related professional level work experience may be considered
- 3+ years of sales operations experience including experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- 2+ years of customer facing sales experience preferred
- Salesforce.com Admin (201 & 211) certified preferred
- Sales Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems as they relate to Salesforce.com preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to establish credibility and trust with cross functional departments and internal partners
- Strong data integrity abilities
- Strong analytic skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Data visualization skills
- Roll-up-your-sleeves approach
Culture / Environment:
We have a small team and broad objectives. This means we are afforded many opportunities to contribute in diverse ways. The successful candidate understands that we’re all pulling toward the same goal and will pitch in to help even on activities outside of their immediate role. If you’re a great team player who thrives in an environment that is fast-paced and constantly evolving, then Altia is the place for you!
At Altia, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, free of discrimination and harassment, where equal employment opportunity is available to all applicants and teammates. Altia believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad and diverse candidate pool. We encourage you to apply!
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about life at Altia at: https://www.facebook.com/AltiaInc/