Altia will spend two days with companies including Visteon, Porsche, Valeo, PSA Group, Bosch and more sharing our expert thoughts and experience on how to create the ideal HMI at Intuitive Vehicles 2020. This event will be held at MOTORWORLD in Stuttgart, Germany and online on October 6-7, 2020.
We will join companies including Porsche, Geely, PSA, FCA, Valeo and Visteon will meet to discuss topics related to automotive UX, including…
- Brand recognition in a rapidly changing Automotive World
- Designing user-friendly interior & lighting design
- The role of voice in the future of automotive interfaces
- Creating innovative user interfaces with HMI Development Tools
- Advanced Display Technology and its role in enhancing Automotive UX
- The crucial roles of augmented and mixed realities
- The potential of gamification to achieve an intuitive UX
- …and much more. Download the event agenda here.
Join the Altia team at Intuitive Vehicles 2020! Participate in our AR/VR panel discussion, led by Armin Koelker, Sales Director EMEA, on Tuesday, October 6 at 14:00. Be sure to check out Altia’s HMI development software in action in our head-up display demo at the show exhibition.
We hope to see you in Stuttgart!