Altia helps manufacturers get amazing Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) on any hardware. By providing powerful, professional-grade embedded GUI development tools, we help creative, customer-focused designers and software engineers around the world deploy beautiful user interfaces.
We are looking for a creative, team-first B2B marketing expert. The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for tracking, analyzing and implementing all facets of Altia’s lead / demand generation activities. The right individual will have proven experience with demand generation marketing for B2B or SaaS companies as well as a strong command of marketing automation systems (such as HubSpot) as well as CRM systems (Salesforce.com).
Our goal is to significantly increase pipeline volume, velocity and conversion rates to achieve our revenue objectives. Our Demand Generation Manager must bring an innovative, goal-oriented and analytic approach to the challenges at hand. Flexibility, a broad skill set, attention to detail and willingness to take on all tasks are critical.
- 7+ years of experience in B2B lead / demand generation for technology companies
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in Business or a related Technical Discipline
- Experience in enterprise software with a SaaS focus is strongly desired
- Review and revise existing lead generation activities. Establish goals and then construct, organize and execute an overall lead generation strategy and systems.
- Manage all campaign activities in Salesforce and report results (open rates, click rates, lead to opportunity and opportunity to close rates, etc.).
- Monitor and make metric-based suggestions for improving the performance and effectiveness of all marketing programs and lead generation campaigns including lead scoring and lead nurturing programs.
- Analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue, close rates and sales cycle length.
- Be an in-house expert and advocate for marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Lead our efforts in segmentation, data importing, data cleanup, lead management, etc.
- Help plan, organize and execute webinars, paid search, mass mailings, events, SEO, etc.
Culture / Environment:
We have a small team and broad objectives. This means we are afforded many opportunities to contribute in diverse ways – from writing content to attending events to researching industry trends to sifting through lead data. The right candidate understands that we’re all pulling toward the same goal and will pitch in to help even on activities outside of the Demand Gen role. If you’re a great team player who thrives in an environment that is fast-paced and constantly evolving, then Altia is the place for you!
At Altia, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, free of discrimination and harassment, where equal employment opportunity is available to all applicants and teammates.
Altia believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We encourage you to apply!
Please email resumes to email@example.com.
Learn more about life at Altia at: https://www.facebook.com/AltiaInc/