Altia helps manufacturers get amazing Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) from the artist’s imagination to any hardware in the shortest amount of time. By providing powerful, professional-grade embedded GUI development tools and expert engineering services, we help creative, customer-focused designers and software engineers worldwide deploy game-changing user interfaces. Automotive, medical, industrial and consumer electronics companies rely on Altia’s best-in-class software and services to get their GUIs into production. Check us out at www.Altia.com.
This is a position with a solid team of highly engaged and motivated individuals who work together to deliver Altia’s financial mission and objectives. The selected candidate will bring a solid background and skillset in finance activities and a strong desire to continue to grow with the Finance team and with Altia.
Location: Colorado Springs, CO Headquarters (Office is currently closed. We are working remotely through end of year due to COVID). Consideration may be given to candidates outside the immediate Colorado Springs area to work a hybrid remote/office schedule.
- Perform day to day financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas
- Developing and maintaining reporting on financial and business metrics
- Working with internal teams to understand and explain business trends and variances in the business
- Creation and management of financial forecasts and annual plans
- Create various financial models for analyzing and solving new and unique business problems/opportunities
- Performing ad-hoc analyses across multiple business functions
- Providing information and analysis to the business to support and drive strategic decisions
- Presenting and communicating results and recommendations to leadership teams across the organization as well as subsidiaries
- Comfortable working with both on-site and remote teams across different areas of the country
- Opportunity to build department and functional level reporting process
- Implementation of Smart V
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as finance, economics, mathematics, or related; MBA a plus
- 3+ years of professional experience in quantitative analysis or an advanced degree in a relevant field of study
- Advanced Excel experience (lookups, logic functions, pivot tables, charts and graphs, etc.)
- Reporting writing proficiency
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information, and presenting concise analyses
- System integration experience a strong plus
- Expertise with financial systems utilized in previous positions required. Experience with NetSuite a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Intellectual curiosity balanced with an orientation for getting things done
- Ability to validate results of analyses by reconciling with data from multiple sources
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through
- Focused team player with ability to work both independently and collaboratively,
- Ability to learn quickly and perform with precision
- Desire to grow and continually develop new skills
- Energetic positive approach to daily/monthly/quarterly tasks as well as new projects
- Propensity to embrace change and to foster the evolution of processes as the company grows
- Physical requirements: Must be able to sit at a desk and work on a computer for 8 hours per day.
Culture / Environment:
We have a small team and broad objectives. This means we are afforded many opportunities to contribute in diverse ways. The right candidate understands that we’re all pulling toward the same goal and will pitch in to help even on activities outside of their immediate role. If you’re a great team player who thrives in an environment that is fast-paced and constantly evolving, then Altia is the place for you!
At Altia, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, free of discrimination and harassment, where equal employment opportunity is available to all applicants and teammates. Altia believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We encourage you to apply!
Please email resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about life at Altia at: https://www.facebook.com/AltiaInc/