Altia helps our customers get amazing Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) from the artist’s imagination to any hardware in the shortest amount of time. By providing powerful, professional-grade embedded GUI development tools, we help creative, customer-focused designers and software engineers worldwide deploy game-changing user interfaces. Automotive, medical, industrial and consumer electronics companies rely on Altia’s best-in-class software and services to get their GUIs into production. Check us out at www.Altia.com.
Location: Colorado Springs, CO Headquarters (Office is currently closed. We are working remotely through end of year due to COVID). Consideration may be given to candidates outside the immediate Colorado Springs area to work a hybrid remote/office schedule.
We are looking for a structured, strategic thinker with a strong track record of B2B enterprise software marketing. The right individual will possess market and competitive intelligence and expert-level research capabilities. The Director of Product Marketing will help Altia develop the right products and strategies for the constantly evolving embedded software market. They will create and manage detailed plans to ensure that we have the right offerings and features to continue our rapid, worldwide growth.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Business or a related technical discipline
- 10 years of experience in B2B product marketing, to include Enterprise Software products
- 5 years of management experience, to include functional and team leadership
- Proven research techniques and capabilities (Competitive, Market)
- Experience building Product Roadmaps
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional planning and detail orientation
Highly Desired Qualifications:
- Product experience to include Embedded Software and UI/UX
Experience with both on-premise, perpetual license software and SaaS
- Visionary / Demonstrated thought leadership
- Experience building Pricing Models
- Strong understanding of the Customer and Customer Buying Criteria
- Deep industry knowledge (market demands, technology trends, partner outlook)
- Formulate and drive clear go-to-market strategies for Altia product offerings
- New Product Introduction
- Own pricing policies, product bundling strategies and price lists
- Drive the roadmap using data and research as well as internal and customer feedback
- Interact with customers to get direct feedback about needs and challenges
- Define and manage rollout plans for new releases
- Competitive pricing, products and messaging research
- Help define and lead the process for new product feature definition
Culture / Environment:
We have a growing team and broad objectives. This means we are afforded many opportunities to contribute in diverse ways. The successful candidate understands that we’re all pulling toward the same goal and will pitch in to help even on activities outside of their immediate role. If you’re a great team player who thrives in an environment that is fast-paced and constantly evolving, then Altia is the place for you.
To apply, send Resume with Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about life at Altia at: https://www.facebook.com/AltiaInc/