Altia helps our customers get amazing Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) from the artist’s imagination to any hardware in the shortest amount of time. By providing powerful, professional-grade embedded GUI development tools and services, we help creative, customer-focused designers and software engineers worldwide deploy game-changing user interfaces. Automotive, medical, industrial and consumer electronics companies rely on Altia’s best-in-class software and services to get their GUIs into production. Check us out at www.Altia.com.
We are seeking a dynamic and driven IT Operations Manager who is self-motivated and has a passion for designing and building out the infrastructure and processes necessary to support a high-growth company environment. The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for establishing the vision, strategy and team development that results in the effective delivery of all internally managed systems, cloud-based infrastructure and 3rd party services used across Altia, globally. This position will lead the development of collaborative relationships between functional teams in order to drive our infrastructure transformation agenda and corporate strategy. The role supports corporate initiatives across the organization, with a focus on operational infrastructure. It will also be instrumental in establishing operations for company’s introduction of cloud delivery of software under a SaaS model, and will be engaged in the establishment of core operational and business metrics. The position will report directly to the VP of Engineering Services.
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado Headquarters
- Establish the vision, strategy and team development that results in the effective delivery of all internally managed systems, cloud-based infrastructure and 3rd party services used across Altia
- Lead the development of collaborative relationships between functional teams in order to drive our infrastructure transformation agenda and corporate strategy
- Establish operations for company’s introduction of cloud delivery of software under a SaaS model
- Engage in the establishment of core operational and business metrics
- Plan, manage and execute projects and tasks to achieve corporate objectives. Keep stakeholders informed of project status and changes in work schedule and/or workload
- Manage integration of office information systems as appropriate, including but not limited to: Salesforce, Clarizen, JIRA, Confluence, ZenDesk
- Design and build operational workflows that streamline and automate sales and financial processes
- Manage development and implementation of technical solutions for the enterprise
- Initiate and lead projects to optimize the use of information technology throughout the business
- Plan and manage IT expenses (operating and capital) within the approved IT budget
- Streamline and optimize the IT Procurement, onboarding and offboarding processes
- Work with all departments to align IT applications and systems to effectively support the business and clients
- Lead the IT Steering Committee. Align IT and business objectives through the development of, and adherence to, the annual IT roadmap
- Regularly research, recommend and implement improvements related to the business function
- Oversee Altia’s managed IT services partner
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
- 7 years of experience leading an IT and/or Operations organization at a company of similar size and complexity
- 5 years of experience in continuous improvement project management, to include demonstrated application of critical thinking skills and the ability to take large complex problems and break them down into manageable projects to achieve successful results
- Ability to perform under pressure and navigate effectively through ambiguity and across multiple organizations
- Results-oriented with sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of managing across the spectrum from strategic focus on big picture diagnosis, to root-cause problem solving and tactics.
- Strong, current working knowledge of network management, architecture, and administration
- Strong, current working knowledge of cloud services and AWS, or other similar service providers
- The successful candidate for this key role will possess the following personal characteristics:
- Passionate about his/her work and driven by the success of the entire team
- Displays and inspires a culture of excellence and accountability with his/her peers and team
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, analytical, highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability and desire to be “hands-on” in terms of development and implementation of solutions
Culture / Environment:
At Altia, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, free of discrimination and harassment, where equal employment opportunity is available to all applicants and teammates. Altia believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad and diverse candidate pool.
We encourage you to apply!
Please submit resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about life at Altia at: https://www.facebook.com/AltiaInc/