Altia, an international leader in embedded user interface design and development tools, today announced its innovations will be featured in multiple locations at CES 2022, the world’s most influential technology event, January 5-8, 2022 in Las Vegas. In addition to presenting exciting new demos and previewing Altia Design 13.3 at the company’s private suite, Altia is joining with multiple development partners at CES to showcase the future of pillar-to-pillar automotive displays that will benefit drivers and passengers alike.
Altia graphical user interface (GUI) design tools are utilized by top manufacturers in multiple industries including automotive, healthcare, consumer goods, marine, fitness and many others. At CES, Altia capabilities will be on display at the following partner exhibits:
- NXP Semiconductors (Booth CP-18): An Altia-enabled integrated cockpit display, operating on NXP’s i.MX 8QuadMax using Linux and Android OS, will be featured inside a Mercedes Benz A-Class sedan
- Green Hills Software (Booth 6359): Altia-generated integrated cockpit graphics will be displayed on a Qualcomm SA8155 (Snapdragon) platform running INTEGRITY and Android OS
- MediaTek (Private Suite): Showcasing Altia-generated integrated cockpit graphics running Android on MediaTek MT2715 semiconductor
- Telechips (Private Suite): Altia integrated graphics will be on display in demos running on Telechips TCC805x (Dolphin 3) with Linux and Android
Altia GUI designs and embedded software will also power many other demos throughout CES 2022, in partnership with leading embedded ecosystem partners including Infineon, QNX, Samsung, STMicroelectronics and Texas Instruments.
“As the world moves toward EVs, manufacturers are presented with multiple challenges ranging from power conservation to supply chain issues. Altia leads the industry in solutions to these issues by offering embedded software and services for getting high performance cockpit displays to production,” noted Michael Hill, Vice President of Engineering for Altia. “Our GUI development tools are keeping OEMs at the cutting edge of graphical displays with software that is easy to use, power and code efficient and flexible enough to accommodate changing semiconductor targets.”
Altia Design 13.3 Preview
During CES 2022, Altia will staff a private suite at the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel where it will preview Altia Design 13.3, a soon-to-be-released update of its flagship GUI editor. Altia Design 13.3 features:
- Advanced 3D capabilities including programmable scenes, support for 3D mapping, differential import and improved, team-centric workflow for collaborating on 3D models
- Composite timeline animations, a feature which allows developers to orchestrate multiple complex animations to easily create sophisticated behaviors in an Altia model
- Responsive layout, supporting intelligent repositioning of objects to enable configurable displays and resizing of view panels in real time
- Streamlined deployment so users can be up and running on any machine, including correct versions of software and on-demand version deployment
In addition, Altia presenters will be exhibiting an EV integrated cockpit conceived and implemented by the company’s professional engineering services team, as well as demonstrations of medical device GUIs, digital cluster solutions implemented for Infineon’s HMI certification program and an electric truck head-up display concept created by Altia Design Labs.
Meetings at Altia’s private suite are by appointment only. To request an appointment with Altia during CES 2022, visit www.altia.com/CES.
COVESA Networking Event
Altia will co-sponsor the COVESA (formerly GENIVI) networking reception on Wednesday, January 5, from 6:00-8:30PM in the Bellagio Convention Center. Email email@example.com for invitation details; for complete information about Altia at CES 2022, go to www.altia.com/ces.
Altia is a software company that provides graphical user interface design and development tools that can be used from concept to final product code. Our GUI editor, Altia Design, offers development teams the capability to implement a model-based development process for clear communication and accelerated user interface development. Our code generator, Altia DeepScreen, supports a vast range of low- to high-powered processors from a variety of industry-leading silicon providers. Altia generates pure C source code that is optimized to take full advantage of hardware resources. Graphics code generated by Altia is driving millions of displays worldwide – from automotive instrument clusters, HUDs and radios to thermostats, washing machines and healthcare monitors. Our mission is to get the
best automotive, medical and consumer interfaces into production in the shortest time on the lowest- cost hardware.
Altia was founded in 1991. Its customers include automotive OEMs and Tier 1s like Continental Automotive, Denso, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Honda, Renault, Magneti Marelli, Nippon Seiki, Valeo, Visteon and more – plus leading consumer device manufacturers like Electrolux, Whirlpool, NordicTrack and many others.
# # # #