Altia in Production: Insulin Pump
Read our Tandem Diabetes Care Success story.
Altia in Production: RF Generator
Read about Altia’s in the Medtronic Cardioblate® and Prostiva® products.
Altia’s Safety Solutions
ISO 26262 for Automotive Embedded Graphics
As safety-critical telltales make their way onto digital instrument cluster displays, developers must ensure that their systems meet strict requirements for the design and architecture of hardware and software.
Altia provides ISO 26262 engineering software and services to address the requirements for automotive OEMs and Tier 1s to provide functionally safe embedded HMIs.
The Altia Safety Monitor (ASM)
- ISO 26262-compliant Safety Element out of Context (SEooC)
- ASIL-B compliant general-purpose embedded software application
- Rapidly and cost effectively satisfies ASIL-B functional safety requirements
- Provides monitoring functionality for safety critical objects in the HMI
- Implemented for DeepScreen code generation
- Confirms correct display of functional safety content when commanded
- Altia SEooC is fully tested and verified under ISO 26262
- Currently deployed in multiple OEM production programs
ISO 26262 Engineering Services
Altia’s ISO 26262 experts are available worldwide to provide…
- Functional Safety consulting
- Starter program for evaluating safety issues and analyzing current state
- Custom packages to help projects get compliant
- Design and architecture services geared toward HMI applications
- Ideal for automotive OEMs and Tier 1s seeking to develop and deploy cost-effective HMIs
Safety-Focused Software and Services
Altia is proud to deliver production-proven user interface development software along with functional safety expertise our customers depend on to deliver safety-critical HMI programs. Want to talk to our team about how Altia can help design and deploy your mission-critical device? Put your information here and we will be in touch!