Take your Photoshop artwork to the next level by turning static graphics into interactive prototypes with a few mouse clicks — with Altia PhotoProto.
Altia PhotoProto walks through your Photoshop file, exports your carefully crafted images and references them in a file that the PhotoProto player displays.
Then simply name and arrange your layers and PhotoProto automatically assigns the appropriate behavior. Name a layer “button” and the images can be pressed like a button in the player. Name a set of screens, and a multi-view application comes alive.
It’s that easy.
From pixels to production.
- Transform static Photoshop graphics into interactive prototypes.
- Create buttons, sliders, knobs, readouts, screens and more!
- Automatically export perfectly trimmed artwork with alpha channels intact (in PNG format).
- Send prototypes for colleagues and customers to try on their PCs.
- Play MP3s, AVIs and DirectX/OpenGL 3D models as part of your prototype.
- Get a head start on your Altia Design development. (PhotoProto output imports directly into Design.)
PhotoProto Minimum Requirements:
- Adobe® Photoshop® CS4 (version 11.0) or later
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
PhotoProto is only the beginning.
PhotoProto isn’t just for powerful prototypes.
Once your PhotoProto model is finalized, save it off and then import the model assets — groups, readouts, control code, perfectly trimmed bitmap graphics and more — into Altia Design, our GUI editor.
Not only do all of the naming conventions and properties you set in PhotoProto remain intact in Altia Design, but so does your cool, custom artwork.
Way to go! You just fast tracked your GUI model development. Code generation with DeepScreen is just around the corner.
Learn more about prototyping with PhotoProto.
Are you interested in powering up your Photoshop artwork with Altia PhotoProto?
Tell us more about yourself and your embedded GUI project needs. We’ll get in contact with you soon!