Because Altia DeepScreen generates code for a wide array of hardware targets,
you have greater flexibility to find the best-fit hardware for your product.
Altia DeepScreen now supports these industry-leading platforms.
- Intel x86
- Intel Atom A3960 (Apollo Lake)
- Texas Instruments AM3354 (Sitara)
- Texas Instruments DRA7xx (Jacinto 6)
- Texas Instruments TMS320C6748
- Fujitsu Carmine
- Fujitsu Jade
- Panasonic MN103SL33 (Gerda-HE2)
- Panasonic MN103SM43 (Gerda-HE1/HE4)
And many more
- Altera D/AVE
- Yamaha VC1N / VC1H
- INTEGRITY RTOS and INTEGRITY Multivisor
- Linux / QNX / VxWorks / Android Linux
- OpenGL ES 1.x / OpenGL ES 2.x
- Apple iPhone / iPad
- Toshiba Capricorn M
- Toshiba TMPR46x (Capricorn BT)
DeepScreen has also generated code for…
- NXP i.MX51 OpenGL ES 2.0
- NXP i.MX51 OpenGL ES 1.1
- NXP i.MX51 OpenVG 1.1Fujitsu Lime
- Fujitsu Sapphire Custom 2D (MB91590)
- Renesas SH7266 Software Render
- Toshiba TMPA900
- Yamaha YGV629 VC1
DeepScreen code is running on the above platforms as everything from a fully-tested 3D target to a performance-optimized, low-memory target to a preliminary software port. For more information about your specific target needs and availability, email us at email@example.com.
Don’t see your hardware here?
Altia is always expanding our list of supported processors. If you don’t see your selected hardware listed above, let us know about your specific target needs. Put your information here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll get in touch.
Get in touch to get on target.