In today’s competitive, UI-driven market, it’s important to differentiate your products and dazzle your customers with eye-catching graphics. Altia’s user interface development software gives you the power to integrate beautiful, informative and genuine 3D content for your production embedded GUIs.
Take your embedded UX to the next dimension.
Get real 3D for your GUI.
The Altia 3D Scene Object easily integrates content created in popular tools like Autodesk Maya®. It supports features like different light types, surface materials, and timeline animations, plus textures for diffuse, normal and reflection maps. These features allow for realistic 3D effects like shiny metal, rubbery tire treads and transparent glass.
The Power of the 3D Scene Object
- Gain incredible control over how they animate the three-dimensional content in their GUI
- Split a single timeline sequence of multiple animations into discrete channels of animation which can be independently controlled
- Run a piece of the animation – like flutter the passenger door on a 3D car – without running the entire 3D animation of that object
- Drive GUI animations by real-time data or user interaction
- Convert what would normally be movie playback into event-driven GUI animation
Is 3D in your future?
Our 3D innovators are continually adding new enhancements to Altia, including:
- Tiny embedded footprint
- Optimum performance on-chip
- Completely customizable 3D content
- Incredible flexibility with user-defined shaders
- …and much more!
Altia Design 12: 3D and Beyond
With Altia Design 12.0, we include some seriously impressive features for advanced 3D like Timeline Animation Editor, more advanced visual effects, full OpenGL ES shader support in editor, new materials library, independent node control and much more.
Put your information here to get the first look at the next generation 3D capabilities coming to Altia Design 12.0.
Want a sneak peek?
We’re just weeks away from sharing the news! Sign up here for more about Altia 3D.