Live Tour of GUI Editor, Altia Design, Will Showcase New Features for Simplifying Embedded User Interface Design and Deployment
Colorado Springs, CO – August 19, 2014 -- Altia Incorporated, the leading provider of user interface development software for embedded displays, announces a live tour of the latest version of their GUI Editor, Altia Design. This free webcast will take place on Thursday, 11 September at 3 PM CEST / 9 AM EDT. For more information and to register, click here.
Altia's user interface development tools are used by companies worldwide to develop colorful and custom user interfaces for their products. With Altia Design, the GUI editor and centerpiece of Altia’s tool chain, users create custom graphics from scratch or use assets from tools like Adobe Photoshop to draw their GUIs, create animation, define behavior and optimize user experience. Once complete, Altia DeepScreen generates pure C source code for the Altia Design model that can be deployed onto a variety of low- to high-powered processors from industry-leading silicon providers. Altia embedded graphics code is deployed on products throughout the automotive, medical, industrial, fitness and home appliance industries.
New features in Altia Design help users deliver extremely high quality GUIs – and these powerful features will be demonstrated in the live webcast on Thursday, 11 September.
- The Validator gives users the capability to perform real-time validation of their GUI design against general guidelines or even design rules specific to their selected embedded target.
- Debugger allows users to look under the hood while their GUI runs within Altia Design to review and trap animation activity.
- The Layer Manager -– the next generation of Altia's Display Object -- helps users to manage multi-layer designs, create screens and handle layer composition.
- Multi-Plot Object offers cool and custom complex plotting, strip-charting and data logging capabilities for advanced applications like medical and industrial user interfaces.
- The 3D Scene Object provides the capability to import and control eye-catching 3D mesh files and animations from 3D authoring tools like Maya and 3DS Max.
- Text Shaping provides enhanced support for right-to-left languages plus the unique characteristics of Hebrew and Arabic.
For more information about Altia's tool chain and to see the new GUI editor features at work, visit http://connect.altia.com/altia-live to register for our live webcast or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Altia, Inc. is a software company that provides graphical user interface design and development tools that can be used from concept to final product code. Altia was founded in 1991 and its customers include Chrysler, Smiths Medical, Ford, NordicTrack, Fiat, Medtronic, Rolls-Royce, Lockheed Martin and hundreds of other leading manufacturers. For more information about Altia, visit www.altia.com or contact Altia's corporate headquarters at +1 719-598-4299.