Altia Design: The GUI Software for Embedded Systems
Altia Design is the centerpiece of Altia's tool-chain. If you need a detailed, functionally complete, fully integrated user interface that can be turned into deployable code, then Altia Design is for you. Altia Design picks up where PhotoProto leaves off, by offering an environment that lets you completely control custom objects – and take them to the next level of fidelity by connecting to application code or simulations.
Use Altia Design from product concept to code deployment and beyond. Altia Design lets you…
- Describe animation, stimulus and behavior without programming. Give the customer, Marketing, Human Factors, System Engineering and Software Developers a complete model of the intended product. Product specifications and changes are easy to implement and verify.
- Integrate your user interface to your system models and prepare your
interface for DeepScreen's powerful code generation. Shift the graphics
development process from hand coding to interactive graphics editing.
Altia Design is a powerful graphics development tool that lets you build high performance, professional-looking prototypes and GUIs without the time-consuming process of building graphics one line of code at a time. This lets programmers do what they do best – build complex application code and get it running on custom hardware.
Altia Design can start with:
- PhotoProto output
- Static images
- Pre-built Altia library components
- Nothing (build your ideas from scratch)
Moreover, anything built in Altia Design can be used during all stages of the embedded development process. And it does not stop there. The Altia designs can also be used in interactive training programs or put on the web for sales and marketing.
Altia Design output can be used as a:
- Fully functional, interactive, stand-alone virtual prototype
- Front-end to a simulation model
- Software GUI connected to application code
- Web based demonstration of a new product
- Deployable graphics program for your embedded system