Announcing Altia Design 11.1.1
The latest version of our GUI editor is chock full of new features to help companies get eye-catching GUIs into production smarter and faster! Check out this five-minute video tour of some of the new features in our new release.
8 Videos Demonstrating These New Features
- Analyze Altia Design projects in real time
- Identify problems automatically, and sometimes auto-fix them
- Get hardware-specific guidance for your GUI
- NEW - Enhanced features for filtering and sorting to make validation of your GUI easier and faster
- Future rule sets will allow you to receive hardware-specific metrics like estimated RAM/ROM consumption
Quickly view the real time event I/O flow and add watchlist variables.
- Streamline design behavior through insight of event flow
- Backtrack behaviors to their source – better integrate new behaviors into design
- Filter the event log or create watchlists to see only the events that you care about – and zero in on the information you need.
This is a new Altia object targeted at advanced applications where complex plotting, strip-charting and data logging are needed. Great new feature for medical and industrial GUIs.
If you're planning to plot data in your next GUI, then this is a feature you must see! Click here to check it out.
Get a first class GUI from your artist's imagination to the lowest cost hardware in the shortest time with Altia.
- Reduced engineering time (average 50%)
- From low end chips to high end systems
- Works with any OS or no OS at all
- Custom GUI development