What do Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, Tom Hanks, Laura Dern and Jim Carrey have in common — aside from the fact that they’re all famous actors who live and/or work in Hollywood and walk the red carpet more often than we walk around the block?
Steve Tengler would tell you that they’re all noted teachers in User Experience lessons — not in a classroom but via their impressive collection of films.
Jim Carrey is the latest addition to the Tengler University’s UX staff — and here’s a list of his current classes.
- Bruce Almighty: Silent Analytics Can Help Tailor Your UX
- Man on the Moon: Know the Business Side of Your Business
- Mr. Popper’s Penguins: Watch Out for the X+1 Factor
- Horton Hears a Who: The Minority Might Be a Captured Market
- Batman Forever: Be Flexible for Emerging Modalities