The Colorado Springs Business Journal just announced that Colorado Springs – home of Altia headquarters – was named 7th on a list of 25 top emerging travel destinations in the world by TripAdvisor. The only other American city to make the list was Panama City Beach, Florida.
And this is not the only honor Colorado Springs has collected over the last year. Here are other notable distinctions that Colorado Springs has received in the last year.
- No. 1 (tie), Most Desirable City in America, U.S. News & World Report (Oct. 2020)
- No. 1, Place to visit for fall colors and COVID-19 safety for tourists by Lawn Love (Oct. 2020)
- No. 1, Housing market by Realtor.com (March 2020)
- No. 2, Best U.S. vacation destinations for remote work by Rent Café (July 2020)
- No. 4, Best Places to Live, U.S. News & World Report (Oct. 2020)
The Altia Colorado team is incredibly proud of our great city. We are grateful for all that Colorado Springs has to offer – our mountain views, hiking and biking trails, fun festivals, eclectic cultural scene and countless dining and nightlife options.
We also have some exciting new places to visit in our great city, like the new Visitor Center on the summit of Pikes Peak, the Cog Railway, the award-winning U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Museum and the new Colorado Sports and Events Center – which will include The Downtown Stadium, home of the Switchbacks Football Club and the Edward J. Robson Arena at Colorado College, home of CC Tiger hockey.
Altia is proud of our hometown! Colorado Springs is a wonderful place to live and work.
Care to join us? Check out our Careers page for open job positions – and apply today!